Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire Media is seeking Account Executives to help manage client accounts and projects, including on-boarding, maintaining, and finding new client prospects. The Account Executive will assist new client business acquisition, up-selling current clients with new services, maintaining relationships with current clients and building relationships with new key accounts. The Account Executive will manage multiple projects at once and be comfortable working with varied personalities across different teams.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
-Help Colleagues Do Their Best
-Infuse Optimism And Fun
-Keep An Open Mind
-Problem Solving Initiative
- Prospect, introduce and sell Esquire’s capabilities to new and existing clients to create new business towards the achievement of targeted annual goals.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Ensure a high level of communication and customer service.
- Work with business development leadership to execute annual marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Assist with business proposals and conduct analysis to find opportunities for new and existing clients; ensure timely responses and follow-ups.
- Work closely with Esquire’s Design and Advertising Operations teams to coordinate best interests of the client.
- Enter, update and maintain accurate data within CRM systems.
- Provide market updates and sales metrics to business development leadership team on a frequent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Effective leadership
- Ability to get along with multiple personality types.
- Management of multiple tasks and clients
- Broad-based networking skills; demonstrated ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Effective presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to confidently present work in a professional, thoughtful and meaningful way to help internal teams understand client objectives.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management/organizational skills
- Quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously within aggressive timeframes and project volumes
- Ability to switch priorities at a moment’s notice if needed to accomplish project goals
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust strategies as needed to accomplish project goals
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Adobe Design Programs
- Sales experience
- Salesforce experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career