Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our client’s businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire advertising is looking for a highly organized and proactive administrative assistant to support our current internal departments. An administrative support specialist can assist multiple departments with scheduling, data entry, and note-taking in a fast-paced environment while establishing and maintaining clear and effective communication with multiple teams. If you are driven and ambitious, Esquire Advertising is the perfect company to grow your career.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Take Ownership
- Help Colleagues Do Their Best
- Infuse Optimism and Fun
- Nurture Innovation
- Keep An Open Mind
- Exceed Expectations
- Respect Others
- Takes Initiative & Problem-Solving Initiative
- Assist our internal departments by scheduling and canceling appointments and maintaining calendars as necessary.
- Maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies. Occasional purchase of internal and external gifts and supplies.
- Collect, open, digitally record, organize, and distribute mail.
- Analyze data for client reports as required.
- Record meeting notes, create presentations, and send follow-up emails to external clients and leads.
- Perform routine data entry and ensure Salesforce and Click Up records are up to date and correct.
- Provide backup support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, administration, or a related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Management of multiple tasks and projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to effectively analyze and communicate information to others.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Ability to switch priorities at a moment’s notice if needed to accomplish project goals
- Ability to take constructive feedback and adjust strategies as needed to accomplish project goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career