Assistant Account Executive
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
We are looking for an efficient Assistant Account Executive to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects and management of clients.
To be successful in this position you should be able to perform any tasks assigned by senior members of the Account Management and Project Management Teams in an efficient and timely manner.
An outstanding Assistant Account Executive should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, marketing calendars, client deliverables, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding client/project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of client marketing plans.
- Supporting the coordination and management of new and existing projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing presentations, proposals, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the senior team members in an efficient and timely manner.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management, account management, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career