Assistant Project Manager
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our client’s businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire advertising is looking for a highly organized and dynamic professional to support our current project managers in ensuring current projects and campaigns are running smoothly from start to finish. A project manager assistant can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while establishing and maintaining clear and effective communication with multiple teams. If you are driven and ambitious, Esquire Advertising is the perfect company to grow your career.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Take Ownership
- Help Colleagues Do Their Best
- Infuse Optimism and Fun
- Nurture Innovation
- Keep An Open Mind
- Exceed Expectations
- Respect Others
- Takes Initiative & Problem-Solving Initiative
- Assist project managers and internal teams by tracking and reporting project/campaign progress
- Support effective communication by liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Support project managers in the planning and implementation of projects
- Ensure project manager’s methods, policies, and standards up upheld during a campaign’s run date.
- Help coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables and updating planner with completed tasks and updates.
- Analyze data for client reports as required
- Conduct administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices, and drawing estimates
- Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, administration, or related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Effective leadership
- Management of multiple tasks and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Excellent customer service or sales experience
- Salesforce experience
- Ability to effectively analyze and communicate information to others.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and solution oriented with excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Ability to switch priorities at a moment’s notice if needed to accomplish project goals
- Ability to take constructive feedback and adjust strategies as needed to accomplish project goals.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career