Business Development Assistant
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire Media is looking for an entrepreneur minded person. As a Business Development Assistant, you will be working directly with the leadership team and getting hands on experience into running a business.Can be productive while in a smaller business environment at times with minimal direction.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Taking Ownership
- Help Colleagues Do Their Best
- Infuse Optimism And Fun
- Nurture Innovation
- Keep An Open Mind
- Exceed Expectations
- Respect Others
- Self Taught
- Problem Solving Initiative
- Assist Leadership with Day-to-Day Activities which include but not limited to: Schedule meetings, taking notes, keeping track of deadlines, organizing important documents.
- Gather and research information to produce market intelligence reports, using the internet, industry publications, government statistics, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Assist with New Initiatives. When a new initiative arises, you’ll be expected to help get the project off the ground and write documentation as to how it would be best handled.
- Record and collect Salesforce data for use by internal co-workers and external clients, including control of Salesforce data integrity.
- Compile reports as outlined by Vice President of Business Development ensuring deadlines are met.
- Responsible for document control and administration Support to the Business Development Department.
- Participate in the documentation of all internal procedures and processes in order to develop and maintain an operations manual for Esquire Media
- Self starter that is results oriented
- Energetic, resilient, collaborative, and goal oriented
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of the marketing and advertising landscape
- Knowledge of project management business including operations and services
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma in business or engineering, or
- Combination of education and relevant experience.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career