Data Analyst Assistant
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire Media has an immediate need for Data Analyst Assistant. The job has a probationary period (3 months) and is part-time (24-32 hours/week). After the 3 month period, a full-time position is possible based on past performance.
As a Data Analyst Assistant you’ll be given a process document and a list of businesses with addresses. You’ll be expected to identify the 4 corners of the respective businesses and draw the boundaries on a map program provided to you.
Esquire Media is a leading Marketing Technology company located in downtown Durham, North Carolina.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Take Ownership
- Help Colleagues Do Their Best
- Infuse Optimism And Fun
- Nurture Innovation
- Keep An Open Mind
- Exceed Expectations
- Respect Others
- Problem Solving Initiative
- You’ll be given a process document and a list of business names with addresses as well as a unique id.
- With the list you are expected to:
- Identify the boundaries of a business location.
- Use a polygon program (provided to you) to draw the boundaries of the business.
- Note any abnormalities with the business (business closed, incorrect address, etc.)
- You’ll be given a quota per week of businesses to map. Quota is based on the number of hours you work in a given week.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management, account management, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.