Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Esquire Media is a growing advertising technology firm that is looking for an experienced Data Analyst who is able to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports. The ideal candidate for this position is able to do complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for each Project Manager. We also need someone who is able to analyze business procedures and recommend specific types of data that can be used to improve upon them. Lastly, can be productive while in a smaller business environment at times with minimal direction.
Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Taking Ownership
- Help Colleagues Do Their Best
- Nurture Innovation
- Keep An Open Mind
- Exceed Expectations
- Respect Others
- Self Taught
- Problem Solving Initiative
- Data Hygiene and Address Standardization: Formating client provided point of sale data and USPS postal address data.
- Communication: Maintain up-to-date accurate reporting and analysis. Willingness to discuss in-depth questions regarding reports.
- Data & Statistical Analysis: Working with sales data, find the addresses that match separate data set(s) and perform a detailed analysis based on the findings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ Data mining experience
- 2+ years in a data analyst role
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with large data sets
- Highly organized, detail oriented and effective communicator
- Ability to adapt to new processes or specific requests
- Capable of data & statistical analysis to relay information to the respective parties
- Creating methodology and redundancy for consistent analysis
- Ability to confidently present work in a professional, thoughtful and meaningful way to help internal teams understand your analysis.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management/organizational skills
- Quick learner who operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously within aggressive timeframes and project volumes
- Ability to switch priorities at a moment’s notice if needed to accomplish project goals
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust strategies as needed to accomplish project goals
Please include examples when applicable.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or any other BI Tools
- Worked with 1 or more programming languages (Python, SQL, R, JSON, Java, etc.)
- Experience with creating databases
- Basic knowledge with API’s ability to modify or build is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career