Graphic Design Assistant
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our client’s businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
The Graphic Design Assistant will be responsible for supporting the overall creative team with their general ad hoc projects and responsibilities and ensuring the design team has what they need every month to create their ads efficiently. This position will give one the opportunity to learn the company’s brand standards, how the department works, and design team’s workflow to prepare the assistant in moving into a graphic designer role if wanted down the line.
- Reviewing clients’ websites to ensure current promotions are up to date and upkeeping those promotions, sales, and launches on the creative team’s calendar.
- Auditing our social media sites to ensure ads are running and following proper protocol according to each website’s standard in addition to refreshing those ads when needed.
- Act as a liaison between the creative team and project management team by sending the pm team creative presentations, ensuring proofs are approved by clients, and sending the correct designer documents needed to create an ad.
- Creating proof presentations for evergreens and sales sets and uploading screenshots, display gifs, and verbiage from already built creatives.
- Assist in launching and detaching of ads.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take constructive criticism
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career