Junior Graphic Designer
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our client’s businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Our ideal graphic designer is a team player who has a great eye for what a client wants in their ads. A graphic designer joining our team will be a self-starter, fast learner, and team-oriented individual who takes pride in crafting ads based off client requests and their own brand standards you research.
- Develop, edit, and manage creative assets to support design needs in a fast-paced, high-volume environment – working with projects through the entire production process from creative concepts to final output
- Conceptualize, design and produce high impact marketing communications and campaigns, including but not limited to data sheets, case studies, white papers, e-books, infographics, digital and print advertisements, social media graphics, presentations, print, animation, video, tradeshow displays and promotional items
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with the team and clients by listening, understanding, and responding to their needs while developing their brands based on communication and design solutions
- Be able to work within defined timelines that meet budget and client expectations
- Follow and enforce all internal and client design standards and guidelines
- Maintain quality control in file preparation and version as well as assist in building, organizing and maintaining asset library
- Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design
- Working with promotional calendars
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- Ability to communicate concepts and design rationale to clients.
- Knowledge of design, typography and production of printing and web products.
- Expertise in graphics, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe, Microsoft Excel, Word, power point, etc.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates you can follow company standards and achieve a client’s vision for ad sets.
- Good writing skills, knowledge composition for editing and knowledge of grammar for proofreading.
- Collaboration and the ability to receive constructive criticism.
- Following standards
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take constructive criticism
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance plans
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
- Opportunity to advance your career