Social Media Manager
Posting: Effective Immediately
118 W Parish St Suite 300 Durham, NC 27701
Esquire Media is a full-service marketing agency with an emphasis on technology development. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented minds in the industry to support the vast range of marketing needs for our clients. We are a company dedicated to providing creative marketing technology and analytic solutions to our clients businesses. It is the combination of these elements that allows us to build and sustain an engaged and happy workforce. We are proud of our outstanding retention record; our talented employees enjoy the work-life balance and close relationships with their colleagues and clients as primary reasons for joining our organization and growing their careers with us.
Social Media Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain Esquire’s internal social media.
- Writes social media posts, text, video, and still photography.
- Plans or directs the development of programs to maintain favorable social media status.
- Stays up to date on all things industry related to formulate relevant social media postings.
- Maintains the organization’s image and identity across all social media channels.
- Updates and maintains the organization’s digital content.
- Collaborates with managers to identify trends and evaluate advertising to determine whether it is in sync with the organization’s overall vision and public relation efforts.
Social Media Qualifications / Skills:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing
- Experience maintaining corporate social media
- Creative thinking
- Research skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to detail
- Social media savvy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 4 Year Degree in public relations, journalism, communications, English, marketing or related field
- Experience in maintaining social media